Your get me there card
A get me there card is a smart card, so you can choose where to buy your ticket, store it on your card and use the smart readers when you travel.
It’s easy to request a get me there card – simply create an account, request a new card and we’ll pop one in the post to you. Please allow 5-7 working days for your card to arrive.
Tickets available for your get me there card:
The easiest way to buy tickets for your get me there card is online but you can decide what works best for you:
- your get me there online account - for tram tickets and AnyBus & Tram combined tickets (your ticket will be ready the day after you buy it and you will need to touch-in using a smart reader at a tram stop, before using your get me there card on a bus)
- the driver on a bus - for bus tickets and AnyBus & Tram combined tickets
- TfGM Travelshops
- PayPoint shops
Using your get me there card is simple – once you have a valid ticket on your card:
- touch-in at the smart reader before boarding a tram or at the ticket machine as you board a bus
- touch-out at the smart reader when you finish your journey by tram
- you don’t need to touch-out when travelling by bus